Inal Law is regarded as the leading Turkish law firm in shipping law and we enjoy a comprehensive understanding of global maritime business community. We provide legal advice in all areas of shipping law, including aviation, rail, ship and aircraft finance, import-export contracts and trade finance.
We also are one of the leading law firms advising in the ship recycling sector.
We offer expertise in:
• Shipping finance, including pre-delivery and post-delivery finance, as well as newbuilding finance and shipyard finance
• Refinance and restructuring of loans
• Ship building contracts
• Recycling, demolition and recovery of vessels
• Defence, including military vessels projects and all related agreements
• Sale and purchase contracts
• Registration or deregistration of ships and/or mortgages
• Ship arrest
• Collisions and salvage
• Exercising of maritime lien rights
• Settlement of disputes relating to charterparties, shipbuilding contracts, MOAs and bills of lading
• Cargo claims
• Environmental disputes & pollution
• Insurance/reinsurance matters & protection and indemnity
• Personal injury and death claims
• Contracts regarding offshore and energy vessels
• Purchase/sale contracts for aircrafts
• Freight forwarding contracts
Please contact us
for more information and to discuss your needs.