Protection of personal data is one of the new trending topics in Turkey, especially upon the entry into force of the Turkish secondary legislation, as well as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in the European Union, which, under certain conditions, is also applicable in Turkey.
Inal Law Office provides its clients with tailor-made data protection solutions, prepared taking their fields of activity, special needs and operation modes into consideration.
The scope of services provided by Inal Law Office mainly covers the following;
- Due diligence conducted in all departments (HR, Sales, etc.)
- Determination of the deficiencies;
- Presentation on the general principles of data protection provided separately to the heads and the senior managements as well as the employees;
- Compliance works in collaboration with all departments for the correction of the deficiencies;
- General consultancy on the protection of personal data legislation;
- Legal assistance in investigations conducted by the Turkish Data Protection Board; and
- Following up of litigations related to personal data protection;
- Examination regarding the necessity of registration with the Data Controllers’ Registry and making the registration on behalf of or assiting the client within the registration.