Inal Law’s commercial litigation team has experience of handing complex litigation cases, acting for both Turkish and international businesses, including financial institutions, construction companies, commodity trading firms, insurers, P&I Clubs, construction companies, ship-owners and charterers.
Our lawyers offer a high standard of strategic legal advice, tailored around industry-specific knowledge and expertise. We also provide market leading expertise in arbitration, both domestic and international, an increasingly preferred method of dispute resolution.
We offer expertise in:
- Strategic and constructive advice on all types of disputes
- General commercial litigation
- Contractual disputes
- International and local commercial arbitration
- Enforcement of foreign arbitration and foreign court awards
- Construction disputes
- Tort and negligence actions
- Insurance litigation
- M&A and shareholders’ disputes
- Environmental disputes
- Employment disputes
- Restructuring and insolvency matters
- Realization of pledged and seized assets