We assist Turkish and international clients with all legal aspects of their employment needs, including obtaining work permits for foreign workers, employment contracts and agreements, and resolving employment disputes.
Our deep understanding of Turkish labour law means our clients can deploy their workforce here with confidence.
We offer expertise in:
- Preparation and negotiation of employment contracts, compromise agreements and termination agreements and all related contractual documents
- Severance pays, employee benefits and pensions
- Issues relating to confidentiality, non-compete and no solicitation
- Due diligence of employment matters in M&A
- Transfer of employment rights and contracts in M&A and business transfers
- Various types of employment litigation, including breach of employment contract
- General advice on employment policies, corporate governance, workplace regulations and data protection
- Work-related death and personal injury disputes
- White collar compliance
- Settlement of crew claims