All articles and materials on this website are provided for informative purposes only and published by Inal Law Office. No statement, text or material on the website constitutes a legal opinion and they do not include the intention to establish a lawyer-client relationship.
Inal Law Office does not guarantee to regularly update articles and/or materials on this website.
All articles and materials on this website belong to Inal Law Office. The content of the website may not be used or shared in whole or in part without the written consent of Inal Law Office.
Inal Law Office acts in accordance with the regulation on advertising ban of lawyers. This website cannot be used for advertising purposes.
Protection of Personal Data
As Inal Law Office, we maintain our activities within the scope of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (the “Law”) and secondary legislation. We place the highest priority on the privacy and the security of your data.
General Principles of Processing Your Personal Data
We, Inal Law Office, generally process your personal data as necessary to fulfil your requests and so long as the Law allows us to do so. While processing your personal information, we will rely on one of the following processing conditions, in accordance with the purposes stated in Article 5 and Article 6 of the Law, and we will process your data:
- If it is necessary for us to perform our obligations under a contract.
- If it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation which we are subject to.
- If it is in our legitimate interest in running a lawful business, provided that your fundamental rights and freedoms are not harmed.
- If the relevant information is revealed to the public by yourselves.
- If it is necessary for the establishment, usage, or protection of a right.
- Upon your consent.
In some cases, we may ask you for specific permission to process your personal data, and in such cases, we will process your personal data only if you consent us to do so. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting our office at [firstname.lastname@example.org] or via mail to Tesvikiye Caddesi Ismet Apt. No: 45 Kat:3, Sisli/Istanbul.
Methods of Collecting and Transferring Your Personal Data
Within the scope of our legal services, we collect personal data through various channels whether verbal, written or electronic (i.e. post, e-mail, fax, telephone) in accordance with the personal data processing conditions specified in the Law.
As per the purposes mentioned above, your processed personal data may only be transferred to our business/solution partners, legally authorized governmental institutions, organizations and persons within the framework of legal obligations and limitations stated in Article 8 and Article 9 of the Law. Your personal data is not transferred abroad. However, due to the use of the cloud service provided by third party service providers that have servers abroad, the e-mails sent and received are being stored in data centres in other countries.
Your Rights as the Data Owner
As per Article 11 of the Law, you have the right to:
- learn whether or not your personal data has been processed;
- request information as to processing, if your data has been processed;
- learn the purpose of processing of your personal data and whether data is processed in accordance with their purpose;
- know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom your personal data has been transferred;
- request rectification in case personal data is processed incompletely or inaccurately;
- request deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions set forth under Article 7 of the Law;
- request notification of the operations made with third parties to whom personal data has been transferred, as per paragraphs (d) and (e);
- object to occurrence of any unfavorable result caused by the analysis of personal data particularly through automated systems; and
- request compensation for the damages in case of incurrence of any damages due to unlawful processing of the personal data.
Regarding Job Applications:
Please be informed that, as a result of the job application you have made to Inal Law Office, we process your personal data in order to carry out the evaluation process of the applications and keep your personal data only during this process. Your personal data will be immediately deleted from our records if you do not receive a positive response. If you wish to withdraw your application during our evaluation process, please contact our office.